“I love chocolate. I mean, literally, love it ‘cause once I start on a bar I can’t stop until it’s all gone. No power in this world can stop me from finishing it till the end. One square, or even a few, is never enough. My family knows that if they bring chocolate Brownies into the house, they will have to hide it.”
What is it about this amazing brown piece that so many of us find irresistible? What are some characteristics that it has that we simply can’t say, “no” to?
Ok, for starters, Chocolate contains a number of interesting psychoactive chemicals. These include anandamide, a neurotransmitter (some fancy terms) whose name comes from the Sanskrit (yay) – “Ananda”, meaning “joy”, bliss, delight”. No “Ananda” can replace the “Ananda” of eating chocolate!!
Most of us are mad lovers of chocolate brownies. And to add some more deliciousness to it, people have come up with chocolate brownies. JUST WOW!! Can it be more marvelous?! SIGH!!!
But do you know that chocolate brownies have been in existence for a long time? We did in-depth research about its origin and found some really cool facts:
- Chocolate brownies originated in the United States at the end of the 19th century
- Chocolate brownies apparently originated in Chicago where a leading socialite asked a chef to create a dessert similar to a cake that ladies could eat from lunchboxes – and the bite-sized treat of awesomeness was born.
- The first-ever brownies contained walnuts and had an apricot glaze. YUM
- If you google ‘world’s best chocolate brownie’ you get 7.5 million results – Just Amazing
However, when it comes to indulging in these heavenly bites, many seem to stay away. This constant battle between choosing taste and waistline seems a little OTT if I have to be honest. But I understand there are some people like me who gain weight just by smelling food, so let me tell you some health benefits of having chocolate.
- Moderation is the key- Consuming chocolate every now and then is not harmful. Rather eating it daily in small portions can help with low BP.
- No more stress- Staying away from desserts, especially chocolate can aggravate your stress levels. Eat chocolate to alleviate your anxiety.
- A good source of antioxidants- Chocolate helps in increasing good cholesterol. It is anti-inflammatory in nature, thus beneficial for your overall health.
Don’t lie, chocolate brownies just taste divine, and are plain addictive and bursting in chocolate flavor. They’re a delightful treat that you can indulge in any time of the day, something sweet to reward yourself with, a wonderful mood booster, and a great gift to send to a loved one, friend, or a colleague. The rich, chocolaty smell is enough to make anyone’s day fantastic.
Super heavenly Chocolate Brownies anyone?
Did anyone say chocolate brownies- YES PLEASE!
Fudgy, gooey, squidgy, nutty, however they come, chocolate brownies are pure deliciousness. While most people don’t consider brownies healthy food, we promise that this bakery’s brownies will make you crave its chocolate brownies. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY without compromising on your health.
We at Lucky’s make these small bundles of joy with absolute love. The heavenly combination of milk and chocolate is our basic ingredient. The texture of our chocolate brownies is wonderfully fudgy, perfectly chocolatey, and softly chewy. The walnut chunks add delicious richness to your favorite dessert, making it pretty irresistible!
Choose Lucky’s eggless chocolate heaven brownie when those intense chocolate cravings strike! To serve, place a brownie on the plate, top with a scoop of ice cream, drizzle with chocolate sauce and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
Treat yourself to some healthy chocolate brownies from Lucky’s today and enjoy the homemade flavor with every bite!